Belgium Diecraft is a full service cutting die manufacturer. It is our primary goal to provide our customers with the right die for any cutting situation. A cutting die, cutting surface, and cutting press as a system should be considered for an efficient cutting room operation.
Our services includes the following:
- Manufacturing of cutting dies: We can make practically any type of cutting die, using the latest modern equipment.
- Cutting die repair services: This includes welding broken dies, sharpening dies, resurfacing, and resharpening.
- Pattern services: If you need patterns or layouts, our skilled pattern makers are here to help! If you do your own pattern work, send us your pattern for quick quote. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 920-994-4099)
- Cutting pad services: We will plane your cutting pad. We also are a distributer of new cutting pads at a competitive price.
- Consultation for any cutting or trimming application.
- Machine shop services.
- Custom parts services.
The following information is required to order the right die for your particular cutting application:
- An accurately detailed pattern, blueprint or sample piece to be cut.
- The type and height of die. For example: 3/4” by 1/8” Beverly die.
- The type of cutting press and cutting pad for this application.
- The stamped marking necessary for this die, such as size, style, model, part number, date, etc.
- The type of material and number of layers to be cut. A sample is very helpful.
Please contact us for quotes and/or questions.
- Phone: 920-994-9464 (toll free: 1-800-993-2889)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 920-994-4099